Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our New Home


Construction on the "barn" began in November 2008 and was completed in December 2008. The barn came in handy for storing things after we sold our old house and moved into the rent house so we could start construction on the new house. Now the barn is Anthony's "man cave".



The foundation for the house was poured on May 19th, 2009.



No house would be complete without first being "christened". I wrote our favorite scriptures above every door and window frame.




The finished product!



The "finishing touches" were completed and we moved in on August 31st, 2009.



We added a "pavilion" to our back yard in September 2009. We look forward to having lots of good times with family and friends in the pavilion.



The living room



The front entry area



The dining room



The breakfast area




The kitchen


The kitchen looking into the living room



The view from the living room into the kitchen





The master bedroom.





The master bathroom


The laundry room



The guest bedroom




The guest bathroom



The office


The future nursery






The back porch

1 comment:

Matt & Tiff said...

Wow Erin! I LOVE your house! I love the layout, the colors, the furniture, and everything else. Good call on the pavilion, too! I also love that you wrote scripture above all of the door and window frames.